Anybody seen the "stupid people own guns too" video?

GSbiker

That vid made the rounds a couple weeks ago. The consensus was that it was a video editing job. Nobody can be that stupid.

That vid made the rounds a couple weeks ago. The consensus was that it was a video editing job. Nobody can be that stupid.
I would hope so but I don't anything there to convince me its real or fake.

People can be that stupid.

I never did anything like that, but I can think of an incedent once that clearly could have meant my end because of stupidity and lazyness.

I am an experienced electrician with lots of years doing work on 13,800 volt equipment. I bent a rule here and there one night in haste to get out of a shit job. Dam near burned myself up.

Why do things like this happen?
Simple reason people are all of us are stupid.
Sooner or later no matter what your IQ or how much experience you have sooner of later you will get lazy, get distracted, maybe have one too many beer, or just plane get out of your element and figuere you know what your doing when you don't.

THEN POW!
If your lucky you walk away and if your not your dead.

Neck

Growing up is optional
I ain't buyin it! The angle was all wrong, it would have taken the top of his head off from the nose up.

I ain't buyin it! The angle was all wrong, it would have taken the top of his head off from the nose up.
Good observation Neck, also after the first missfire there is a puff of smoke then when he ejected a couple of times the shell didn't come out, when you can smell something fishy there usually is, alarming at first though.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Having grown up around guns, that kind of stuff is extremely hard to watch! And my screen is too small to see the details, so I missed the hang fire. Hey, how have you been Dan?! missed you at Bonneville this year!

Doing ok Neck, you got to get a 32 inch flat screen tv for as monitor, us old blind guys need it to see whats going on. Couldn't go to Bonneville due to the elevation, had heart issues last year when I was there, may try to make it to Elmirage this month, If I go I'll look you up.

Whether or not that video is real, there are certainly people dumb enough to do something like that. I personally saw a guy at a police academy firing range "clear" his gun at the reload table by pulling the trigger. It still had a round in the chamber, and he's lucky he didn't kill someone. I never saw a grown man cry so much after the ranger master told him how he felt about what happened. :angry: