Anyone got a clue what this one is?

1st and foremost my thanks go out to all those that support this forum. The knowledge here is mind boggling. I had no clue what i was getting into with the 1st mini-bike i picked up and low & behold I'm back at it again.

Picked this and misc parts up a few days ago. Not sure the rack isn't an aftermarket addition.
It does run if'n one pours fuel down its throat.
Any help would and will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you OldMiniBikes Forum! Glad to help sponsor this forum & keep it alive for all! Way to valuable to lose 20200913_122442.jpg 20200913_120830.jpg 20200913_122153.jpg 20200913_120848.jpg 20200913_120943.jpg

mustangfrank

Can't help IDing it but it has a really "tall" engine space, you could probably put a V-twin in it. Next time don't block the ladie's legs with the mini bike in the pics either please.:p

mustangfrank

The painted over decal on the forks is partially legible in the pics...looks like "WORLD CHAMP..." over "Manufacture...", is the top of it legible?

"Next time don't block the ladie's legs with the mini bike in the pics either please.:p"

Lol :-D my bad, she's the one chomping @ the bit to go ride it:scooter:
not sure i did the quote right?
The painted over decal on the forks is partially legible in the pics...looks like "WORLD CHAMP..." over "Manufacture...", is the top of it legible?
Think i just learnt myself sumffin here
Hv'nt figured out how to work dialog box. :confused: think its got sumffin to do with bein an Ol'Fart and techno challenged!

Markus: Thank you Sir. I was just curious, we'll put it together and make a rider out of it. Thot it'd be nice to at least know what it was 'posed to be. Are they still made 2day or like alot of'm gone away long ago?
Looks like a mini mate, made by allied leisure
Guys sorry if this is a cobbled up mess, i do most everthing via the phone, it's a challenge 4 an Ol'Fart...

I'll take another look @ the sticker plate this evenin and see what i can see. The thot was it said something like "Minnie Me" or "Mini Me" i should of looked closer and taken a pic of it. Maybe it can be more visible on a computer screen blown up.

I agree with @markus it's a second generation Allied Leisure Mini Mate. It's a two piece frame that separates at the fork bolt area and rear axle. Someone welded your rear axle mount areas together. Allied Leisure is till in business and can help you with most parts needed.

Wow thank you guys. Amazing info can't thank you enuff. Didn't hv a clue it was a two piece bike.
As for the rear axle mounts bein welded together... Have Metabo... Will grind... lol:D
Now research and find out if the rack was an option or aftermarket the PO added... it needs some love (don't we all) lol all in due time.
Thank you Markus, Mustangfrank, Minibikin and Harquebus also anyone else that stopped by and looked or i forgot to thank, greatly appreciated guys!
Mark