Anyone watch Black66 on youtube?

MJL

He tests various setups and go fast parts on clones. His methods aren’t perfect, but they are pretty good. He uses a Dragy to measure 0-30 times and does several passes to confirm. The carb tests are probably the hardest as the differences could just be the result of tuning differences. But he is certainly worth watching. (I have no affiliation)

SAS289

He does make good videos.

I was disappointed with one of his recent videos with the GPS fire 265 cam. I thought his comments were incomplete and he removed a very good comment from the comment section that would be helpful to those considering buying this cam. Is he trying to sell the fire 265 cam?

MJL

I was disappointed with one of his recent videos with the GPS fire 265 cam. I thought his comments were incomplete and he removed a very good comment from the comment section that would be helpful to those considering buying this cam. Is he trying to sell the fire 265 cam?
Hmmm, GPS does sponsor a lot of Youtubers, wonder if he has a sponsorship or is aiming for one. Can you share the point from the deleted comment?

MJL

Went and watched the video, looks like he had to reupload it for some reason.

SAS289

Hmmm, GPS does sponsor a lot of Youtubers, wonder if he has a sponsorship or is aiming for one. Can you share the point from the deleted comment?
Sure. He was comparing the 265 cam to the stock (252 lift) Ghost cam. With the 265 cam 0-30 was more than a half second slower. The point was that the $100 cam was not as quick. I would have told the viewers, some who may be new to all this, that the Fire 265 cam is not for you if you want to keep the bottom end on your Ghost 212. Even a mention of gearing for the 265 cam could have been helpful.