Anyone with a Baja Warrior?

Hey, can anyone with a baja warrior please take a picture of the throttle set up please? I just got a warrior for christmas and noticed after my first ride the one little spring right under the gas tank (return spring?) was not connected to anything on the throttle end of the spring. My dad and I worked on it abit today, and got the spring attached to the throttle around where we think it goes. Started it up and the bike shot up with the throttle going probably half way :shrug: Its getting gas somehow when the throttle arm is completely forward. :confused: So i did something wrong, and if anyone could take a simple picture of the throttle set up showing where the springs go, would be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup: Thanks!

Double J,

Here is a picture that may help. Unfortunately I have not been able to run this Warrior due to carb issues. This was worked on by the dealer before I bought it. it appears that they may have worked on the governor springs as the installation of the springs looks poor.

Good luck,

John

Hey, yea Im pretty sure i screwed up the governor spring aswell :p Going to call the small engine shop tomorrow too see if I can grab another one, Do you know if the spring is supose to me around the arm? Because mine isn't. Thanks for the picture :thumbsup:

Easiest advice I can give you is go to Canadian tire and look at the Honda powered presure washer. These have the same springs in same locations.

haha thanks :p Im going out right now to the small engine shop my dad bought it from, the guys going to just take the same spring off another bike for me :thumbsup: