AR15 parts

Email is the best way to reach me as I'm not on here often and notification don't go to my phone. fiveohatch@gmail.com

Prices do not include shipping. If you want a shipping quote PM me with your zip code. I can ship next business day after payment is received.

I'll sell the whole lot for $500 plus shipping. I'd prefer to sell everything together over parting it all out.

Click here for pics: https://imgur.com/a/AibkK

Everything here is brand new and has not been used.

$300 - Palmetto State Armory 16" mid-length nitride 5.56 NATO 1:7 MOE Freedom upper & rear Mbus with PSA 5.56 NATO 9310 BCG and random CH from another AR I have. Note: The finish is a bit messed up on the upper, see the last pic. Not sure what caused that as it wasn't like that when I bought it and has just been sitting in a drawer wrapped up.

$20 - Mil-spec buffer tube

$30 - Monsterman grip

$25 - Magpul fixed stock (mil-spec)

$200 - 4x 80% Lowers forged black lowers (I will not separate, it's all 4 or nothing). Purchased from 80% Lowers. These do not have the safe/fire marks.

$50 each - 12" & 15" Slim M-Lok free float handguards. Purchased from Mid State Firearms. I'm not sure who makes them. The barrel nut is integrated into them.

Last edited:
Nice Lego set. Curious why you’d be selling it rather than completing at least one build. What still needs to be done on the 80% lowers to be complete?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I already have an AR and have somewhat lost interest in guns. You can't really shoot one of these once it's completed either since it won't have serial numbers and I have no interest in letting the government know about them. I've also been blowing too much money on cars lately so I'm just trying to free up some cash.

The lowers just need to be milled out the rest of the way. You'd need to buy a jig for that.