Arab driving 101.

If you check more of those you will see where they behead a driver that caused the death of several people and it is caught on video. They did it right there where the accident took place.

toomanytoys

Race has nothing to do with the stupidity in these videos. Unfortunately stupidity is universal throughout the world.

Drifting as a whole to me is stupid. But professional drivers on a track have FULL control of their cars during a drift. These guys just grab the emergency brake and whip the steering wheel around. There is no control.

Its not to much different than the street racers around here that kill people every year except here people don't get their heads hacked off by an angry mob after an accident, shot maybe but no beheadings.

I watched some of the videos and they are just swerving at high speed trying to get the vehicles to slide, drifting a vehicle around a corner is a controlled balancing act to say the least.

Where those videos shot with a potato? I wasn't sure which pixel was the car.

This shit is nothing new. Arabs are hahahahaing idiots when it comes to "drifting" like that.

WLB

There's a big learning curve between one camel power and 400 plus horsepower. Those that don't lose their head will eventually get it.:laugh::laugh: