Arctic Climber

Ding Ding

I have a Taylor Spark arrestor that will work for that bike/engine. It has the same gradual curve in the pipe like what is used on the Climber. Taylor Part# 33126A Model 100. It's what is used on the Arctic SSScat II that has the 4 hp Tecumseh.

Ding Ding

The Taylor spark arrestor I have is the next best thing if you're interested. Otherwise, have someone in the US buy that Climber exhaust and ship it to you.

That's too bad. He lives in upstate New York. Crotchety old guy. This has been for sale for many months. I would buy it for you and re-ship, but you'll end up paying too much.

its not really for me. there is another guy in the town where i live that has a collection of minibikes. he needs the exhaust. and i am not giving up mine

its not really for me. there is another guy in the town where i live that has a collection of minibikes. he needs the exhaust. and i am not giving up mine
Well, he could always drive down and buy it in person, only 2,360 miles from your location. :) But seriously, if he needs a facilitator, let me know. I'll work through you.

Ding Ding

He's a very nice guy and has a large number of parts from a closed Arctic dealership. Lots of snowmobile stuff and a little minibike stuff. Most was well marked so I'm guessing he's right on the part number. This exhaust came in 2 styles, single and 2-piece. This looks like part of the 2-piece design.
Cool. I was impressed by the part#, and the price is right that's for sure. But I assume it isn't what the OP or his buddy are looking for.

Answer your PM's