Are there title papers for the Coleman?

Just picked up a used Coleman CT200. Seller said he bought it new in December. The seller didn't have any pink slip or owners papers. He said it didn't come with any. Is that accurate?

Last edited:

SAS289

From what I recall there was some kind of document that you can get from Coleman. This was for those that buy the bike brand new and can provide proof of purchase and the bikes serial number.

Prior to posting this reply I looked in my 2016 owners manual and couldn't find anything about this. It's most likely I heard it in this forum, and probably from someone in the Coleman group they had here back then.

From what I recall there was some kind of document that you can get from Coleman. This was for those that buy the bike brand new and can provide proof of purchase and the bikes serial number.

Prior to posting this reply I looked in my 2016 owners manual and couldn't find anything about this. It's most likely I heard it in this forum, and probably from someone in the Coleman group they had here back then.
That's the MCO (manufacture's certificate of origin).

One guy on Reddit used that recently to get a red sticker for his Coleman bike here in California so he can legally ride it on trails.