at least we got a little excitement today...

this was about 35 minutes ago. we're guessing the jack in the box got robbed since about 11 cops total showed up and were out with guns and riot shields. it's been dead here today so this helped to break it up a bit. the jack in the box is across the street from my work.

all the cops are finally gone now. a guy here at work took the pics with his cell camera.

A kid drove his mini through the drive-thru for fries. Two rookies were inside having lunch. Poor kid!!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever

it turns out there was a bank robbery earlier and a cop saw a guy that matched the suspect's description go in there. all the WC cops decided to show up then.

Wondered why you are online all the time ,, Must be nice setting your own day :wink:
yep. i'm on the internet all day at work. work for 10 minutes, check out forums for 10 minutes, work for 10 minutes... that's how my day goes. :laugh:

it's even worse now because my hours got cut (better than getting laid off) so i can only work 6.4 hours a day now (if i do 5 days a week). i have way too much free time and really need to find a second job. at least i can work whatever hours i want as long as i do 32 a week. my GM told me i don't even have to ask if i feel like taking a 3 day weekend. it's also weird getting off work before noon now (used to leave at 1:30pm).

I remember when all the cops were raiding gun shops for AR's over two stinking guys robbing a bank with AK's and body armor . What a bunch of dingbats in Cali,, the criminals are better armed the the police!

Then they couldn't hit Jack with the rifles and all they REALLY needed was one guy (who could shoot) on a roof with a hunting rifle. Two head shots with a 308 and it would have been over.:eek:ut:

You guys are so screwed. Maybe you need to show this to you stupid law makers down there. (restaurant related too!) The last statement she makes is SPOT ON. :thumbsup:

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp: What the Second Amendment is REALLY For