Autolite ar3910x

Mr X

I found a bunch of these plugs online but they aren't sold in Canada. All the places want 20 dollars to ship1 sparkplug. I was wondering if anyone has one of these and would be able to ship one in a padded envelope or something.

I found a bunch of these plugs online but they aren't sold in Canada. All the places want 20 dollars to ship1 sparkplug. I was wondering if anyone has one of these and would be able to ship one in a padded envelope or something.
Have you tried auto part stores out there .

Mr X

I tried calling a few including napa and they said that they can't order it even because it's not available in Canada.

Mr X

If you read my initial post you will see that the whole problem is that indont want to pay 20 dollars shipping on a 6 dollar spark plug

Mr X

its a modded clone. after calling many places apparently some car shop can get me the regular ar3910. but i will see tomorow if they actually got them. as for other brands i dont really know the equivelants to the ar3910 and in general its hard to find performance spark plugs around here for some reason.