Azusa 6.5 Mini

boston

hey there guys looking to sell my basically brand new Asusa mini bike. Im movin of to college and just doesn't seem practical. Its a asusa complete roller that i bought online, a HF Blue Clone 6.5 that i bought new, and a few tasteful aftermarket parts.
agk header
velocity stack & Uni Filter,( in pic shown is its the K&n style but i will include both)
breather filter
#90 jet, and emulsion tube
BOSCH premium plug
Motor was broken in correctly with oil change after first couple minutes, then with a few load pulls oil was changed again, then after first day or two of riding it was changed with Mobil 1 synthetic and has since been changed after 10hrs of riding with Mobil 1 again (im very anal about this stuff idk why)
azusa frame was painted black at my work (auto body shop)
comes with max torque clutch that was oiled every 1-2 hrs of use
This is a great clean mini guys that i would love to sell to someone who will take care of it.
all in all i spent a little over $500 completing this bike it has a total of about 13hrs of use on it
thing has crazy torque and tops out at about 40mph
LOCATED IN MASS
***also has mounted kill switch on handlebars and is the throttle is a short lever opposed to twist due to having wrist problems.
***rear sprocket was also changed from 72t to 60t (basically new 72t sprocket will be included as well
im looking to get $425 + shipping (paypal only for both our safety)
note: this is pic from right after i finished it so the cables werent zipped tied and kill switch wasnt wired, as well as pegs.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM me

Last edited:
thats a sweet bike man. Sorry you're selling it. where you off to for school?
good luck with classes and sale :thumbsup:

boston

THanks BRo! i know i love it, took so long to complete it. Im goin to my sophomore year at Umass Lowell. if it doenst go for what i want it to i might just take it to school!

I went to ULowell and got my Bachelors there. Lived on south campus and had an enlightening 4 years. (class of 96') Good luck and keep the bike.

boston

i would but i just got an offer via craigslist for 450 so unless you want to counter id have to go with the other offer but i would much rather sell it to a mini bike fan than some little kid getting his dad to buy it and trashing it lemme kno

i would but i just got an offer via craigslist for 450 so unless you want to counter id have to go with the other offer but i would much rather sell it to a mini bike fan than some little kid getting his dad to buy it and trashing it lemme kno
So that's not an oxymoron at all......

Have you gained any knowledge at all from OldMiniBikes? Has anyone helped you out with your build along the way. Are you glad to be a part of a community of mini bikers?
Wouldn't you think the $50 deduction is worth it to "sell it to a mini bike fan than some little kid getting his dad to buy it and trashing it "?

Just curious is all....

So that's not an oxymoron at all......

Have you gained any knowledge at all from OldMiniBikes? Has anyone helped you out with your build along the way. Are you glad to be a part of a community of mini bikers?
Wouldn't you think the $50 deduction is worth it to "sell it to a mini bike fan than some little kid getting his dad to buy it and trashing it "?

Just curious is all....
You noticed that, too? :thumbsup:
At least we can fix it ourselves if it breaks.

ya but when you have no money for textbooks and need every dollar you can get then you have to do what you can to make the most money. thats life these days

Sell it to the kid.......... You can get it back for much less after he trashes it. Then redo it....

Just throwing that out there....

David, I can't say for sure but I'm assuming this bike is sold. I am interested in it as well but the last time "Boston" was logged in was in Aug.