AZUSA Mini Project

Don't know if you are still thinking about front suspension on this bike or not. Here is what I did on mine. Regardles of the style, pretty much you need to be in this range of TRAIL Bike looks great by the way. Where abouts in Florida?

That's a pimp little ride you have there!! I dig the whole army theme. It's pretty cool. As for my front suspension, I'm still redesigning the whole deal. I plan to redo the fork and make it into a dual purpose piece. I plan on forming a front fender out of steel with the lower shock mount welded to it so that it acts as the linkage between the shock and the pivots plates. The new pivot plates will be made from a single piece of steel that wraps around the back of the tire, much like the 3/8" rod you have on the mean green thing. But this time I'll locate the axle in the center hole instead of having way out front because I think you have point there about the stability factor.....There was absolutely no way you could ride my mini with even one hand when the suspension was on it, much less with no hands as you suggested above.

Thanks for the heads up!!