Bad day here in Los Angeles California. Can you feel it too? WTB DB-30s.

This has been a great week and a terrible week all the same. I need bikes. I cannot find them here in California. DB-30s have not been shipped to Northern Tool in Bakersfield, California in the last two years.

The supply seems to have dried up as summer kicks off. The bikes that are available are off the charts expensive. Way high. High enough to make several enemies here on the Forum if I purchase them and then try to sell them for double and maybe even triple what they have sold for.

I have talked to Hent. He knows that I do want to become a vendor and there is a reason we have not gotten this done yet.

So, if anyone wants to sell their doodlebugs, I am still a buyer.

One sad day indeed..

TT

Itype2slo

There is 2 for $230 in redlands if they still have'm. I can't seem to pull the add right now but they are still posted. Good Luck

TT, am I reading your post right ? You are buying bikes and then selling them for double or triple for what you bought them for ? And there's a short supply in Calf. ?:confused:

No, you not reading it correctly.. I am purchasing bikes and supplying them to members here and on eBay. If I profit on a bike I am lucky. The bike are so expensive now, today after selling five bikes in Feburary/March. I cannot bring them here at todays costs and make enemies. By selling to break even. Some parts just do not sell. Throttles, brake cables, calipers, fenders, front wheels and tires ect.. I have to stock pile these parts that don't ever sell. The rest of the parts sell. So, yes! I do it for the sake of the member's who call me and PM me all the time and now, today I have gone from hero to zero in one day...lol Bummer in the summer. :shrug:

Life is hard. You just can not find happiness whatever you do.

TT