Baja warrior

Up on the chopping block I have a "mini Baja" which is just a newer name for a warrior. I put in a brand new preadator hemi 212 with a governor delete (I know it's a bad idea, I just don't like the way the throttle pulls with it) and the old air box, and corner fill gas tank. The bike itself is in rough shape, although it has a clone tav, new foot pegs and wheel bearings. Since I installed these parts, It has less than an hour of ride time on it. I will try to get some pictures up this weekend weather permitting. I would like to get $400 for it just to get my money out of it. I built this bike just for a fun little project, but it's time to make some room and money to get ready for windber. I will also sell it as a roller for $150. Both of my prices are negotiable, but I'd like to get close to those amounts to at least try and break even. I am located in Monroeville pa, and I need this to be local pick up only, because I have no means to ship it.
Thank you for your interest,
Ty

Last edited:

dsbos4099

hello!!! do you still have your bike for sale? very interested. just have a couple questions!!! please call david at 303-885-4705 your price is right on. hope to hear from you.