Bare bones bug.

Built this bike last year around the end of summer. Took the back wheel off so I wasn't tempted to run it it the snow. It was a beautiful day out today so I put the wheel back on added a different chain tensioner. It is one from a baja warrior jack shaft plate. Works great and looks kinda cool. It had a little gas left in it so I pulled it out of the garage and it started right up. First pull. I hopped on and rode it up the street. Ran out of gas. :doah: pushed it back home filled the tank and took off all day. Rode up and down the blocks. All around the neiborhood. Something went wrong with the hydro brake. It is stuck tight to the rotor. So while I try and figure out what's wrong with it I decided to change up some things. Different seat, remote mount gas tank. The bracket I'm using is pretty cool. It's a 2" conduit hanger. Had to bend it a bit but it worked out nice. I plan on putting a different header on and adding a air filter with jet kit. Removing stock tank and kick stand bracket. I would love to add a set of the suspension motovox forks but they're always sold out.

Thought about it. Also thought about changing the tires to snow hogs. But that's to much time and work and I'm lazy. Lol. Right now only time for minor repairs and riding. Another month or 2 I will have more time.

Decided to flip the tank bracket so it hangs below the top rail. I think it looks better. Added filter and jet kit. Bolted on a different header and went with some chrome fenders. The rear is one from a set some one was passing off as ruttman fenders. Go figure they weren't. :doah:
The front is an Artic cat fender I got off of Jamie a while back. It matched the narrower tire up front.

Now I just need to replace the hydro brake and add a clutch brake, some fuel line and I'll be riding agin.