barn find 30 yrs in storage have questions

Hey gang! My aunt gave me a bonanza that she had in storage for at least 30years ! Its not in great shape, but everything is there. She told me that at the end of every summer they would drain the gas and oil...
Not sure how much oil to put into this old bc-1300.
It turns over and has spark. I want to make sure that I have the correct amount of oil in her before first start.
If I wanted to replace all the chrome parts, where would be a good place to look?
The tires are holding air, even though they look cracked. did these come with a kill switch? Im thinking about installing one.
Thanks for all the help

Theres filler caps at the bottom of the engine, with the engine level , fill to the opening where it almost wants to come out. use 30W for summer and 10w 30 for below freezing. Drain plugs are the square nuts at the bottom of the engine. You should have a kill switch or at least the metal tap on the spark plug wire.

Bonanza parts cost $$$ so getting new crome parts would be expensive. Scooterboy sells good chrome forks and shocks at a good price if that what you need.