BARONA CALIFORNIA 1/8th MILE DRAGS AUGUST 25TH 2012

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Nope never broke my leg..... i had even worse, almost lost my arm from the elbow down, also never claimed to have raced my bike, nor do i talk about it....thats what "you" say all the time, " i dont build my bikes for jockeys" so why use a jockey at Barona ? Just saying.....:hammer:

Damn 10 Races ? who did you race ? or was you just testing ?

Are you afraid to lose to Solo ? Whats wrong with Grudge racing at Barona ? It is a Dragstrip made for Drag Racing...:shrug:

Its not like your paying per Run, so it wouldnt be a waste, it would be what we are there for, to have fun and race our bikes right ?:shrug:
Its a waste of a pass down the strip
Solo could have brought his bike out to Ana at anytime. He knew I was bringing my bike. And he already knows he can't beat it.

10 races, anyone that was out there. It was actually more than that. Testing has been done a month ago when it wasn't running good. Its been running good for a whole month now. And in that time I even let Solo ride it himself.

Solo already beat my bike when it was surging. But sense I fixed the surging problem his bike has never came back.

You must didn't read what I posted. I'm not there to race slower bikes. I'm after big fish. I want to run BIG BLOCK E.T.'s and MPH. If I beat Solo on Ana or at the drag strip, it doesn't prove anything, its already expected.

I already kept my promise. REMEMBER when I broke my crank in BlueDevil?? I promise once I fixed it I was gonna beat EVERYONE with me on the bike. Well I already have, except Solo because he now doesn't bring his bike out. Tattoo doesn't want to race me, and Rick on the Star doesn't want to race me.

hahahaha i will be working. im willin to let someone take my bike an just get a video of it or something, jd text me i dont got your number but i got money!

Dee

dammit i need a catch can and chain guard now.. clutch cover doesnt count as chain guard does it?

are we only allowed on the drag strip portion?

dammit i need a catch can and chain guard now.. clutch cover doesnt count as chain guard does it?

are we only allowed on the drag strip portion?
Chain Gaurd is a must, we can cruise threw the pits but really only up to race and back, there is alot of movement in the pits with cars and what not, so we need to be careful and show respect for the other racers there....

gotcha, thanks man. gotta see tim soon i guess about that guard
It doesnt have to be perfect dee, you could run a piece of aluminum angle from the clutch gaurd, and mount it to the frame near the rear sprocket, even if you cant get it done, im sure you could race, normally they give a little lee way....let me know what happens and we will work something out....

It doesnt have to be perfect dee, you could run a piece of aluminum angle from the clutch gaurd, and mount it to the frame near the rear sprocket, even if you cant get it done, im sure you could race, normally they give a little lee way....let me know what happens and we will work something out....
I don't think there is an NHRA rule book for mini drag bikes, but if this kind of thing goes well there might be one!! The more racers at the track the better.

I don't think there is an NHRA rule book for mini drag bikes, but if this kind of thing goes well there might be one!! The more racers at the track the better.
We have been there a couple times before, and have been instructed on what they want. chain gaurds being one of the few...just want everyone to do as much as possible so the track will be happy with us....:thumbsup:

But does it need to run along the length of the chain? If so time to fab one up to this bracket... Lmk !
Yes, if you come off your clutch gaurd straight back, and mount the other end to the frame....should be good, if the need arises, i am in the valley and we could fab something up real quick and easy...all you gotta do is get it to my place and i will help you out, or the eastside boyz do fabbing too....Just let me know if you need the help, catch can can be figured out easily too...:thumbsup: