Barstool racer redo

71dodge

here are the plans metallic purple frame (like the fox except purple) dimond plate the floors reaint the 5hp origanal orange and alloy wheels all round im starting moch up and dimond plate cutting tomarrow!!

71dodge

stripped it down today and a change of plans the new color is anodized purple and there will be no dimond plate the frame is not perfect and the dimond plate dosetn wanna fit so oh well moched up the motor today and the seat it looks AWSOMEEE sounds AWSOMEEE here is what it loooks like now taken 5 minutes ago

View attachment 13358

View attachment 13359

Last edited:
haha I think my engine is gonna have all the sheet metal and stuff painted purple. Snow camo frame and purple engine...should be nice haha.

yup. i cant wait to rip the roads up with this thing havin a 5hp with NO governer it will be almost as fast as my fox gonna roast them slicks i got for it hehe

well sprayed the purple today and it came out like SHITT i am so pissed right now it isnt even funny it looks NOTHING like the can im so mad i taking the empty can and the other can back to autozone and im gettin a new color this is BS

dupli color i got it all worked out they refunded my money AND the new color is a deep metallic silver ugh will post pics tomarrow when it is painted