BC 1100 plus

Triley41395

Here is another one I'm messing with trying to gather some parts for. Picked this one up in Indiana awhile ago. After I got it home I realized that the handlebars had been cut off to use a smaller throttle. They had butt welded a piece of what looked like shower curtain rod to the end. Very thin wall and was not going to last long. I have repaired them by turning down a 1 inch tube with a 1/4 inch wall, should outlast the rest of the bike.
I was going to replace the cut rear axle mount with one @Skipp gave me but I just got a swingarm from @BigBoyToys from the MTN George collection so I'm undecided, ((1100PLUS)) I might just add a swingarm.

Frame still needs some holes welded, rear fender tab replaced and possibly shock mounts. There is bushing added to the frame for a foot brake I think, I might try and use it.
I also picked up a set of Gopowers from @Midyrman got them cleaned and buffed up ready to install. Bought an aftermarket brake but hoping to get parts for a bendix.
Probably going with aftermarket fenders, seat and a clone motor on this one. Screenshot_20220731-210039_Facebook.jpg 20240114_044522.jpg 20240114_044541.jpg