Been there done that ....

Gatecrasher

That's an awesome picture. Brings back fond memories (although they weren't too fond back then).

I remember one time when I was about 14 I was riding my minibike on the street and a cop drove past me and I took off and lost him momentarily until he could turn around. I slid the bike into our garage at full throttle and closed the door quick. The cop drove by and didn't see me.

My parents weren't home and I watched him drive around the block a few times and then he was gone (or so I thought). About 5 minutes later the front door bell rang. I peeked out the window and he saw me! It was the cop! He shouted my name and said he knew I was in there so I opened the door and let him in. I wondered how the heck he knew my name?

Here he had gone to my neighbors houses asking them if they saw a kid on a minibike and they all squealed on me! lol

My one real dealing with the police and minibikes had me in the back of their car in handcuffs and going to the station. Don't go riding on the streets after having a lot of beers.