Better get to Harbor Freight

T-Town Mini

That's for the raw materials used in production imported into the U.S. not on finished retail products being imported.

I don't think "china" will retaliate by increasing the price of Predator engines anytime soon. If the tariffs even go into effect (see: art of the deal)

Last edited:
This will have world-wide implications to everything related if kept in place for awhile.I think these heavy handed actions are very risky.Who knows exactly what will happen.:shrug:

Well if said happens, all China has to do is say "About all those bonds and such of the US' that we own, we would like to collect on them now." We owe China over one trillion dollars in debt.

One great thing about OldMiniBikes, and I mean one of the things that I really love about this place, is that it's sort of a refuge from political talk. :rolleyes:

delray

no more clone engines? people are going to have to start brushing up on flatheads....:laugh: only the smart ones Will be left on this web site if no more clones....:laugh:

just kidding guys........:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Anyone want to guess how many Predator 212s have been imported into the USA ?.... I will say,in the billions....And all of the other Honda knock off that are around.... When Aluminum price fer scraps goes through the roof and We see a lot of stuff getting melted, there's something to think about....