Big H.P small block

I have Ocean front property for sale in Montana if anyone is interested. Good luck getting a photo of it though :)
Kinda new are you? Wouldn't make a habit of posting stupid comments on someone's sale thread. Probably lowest bushleague move you could make. Should get you banned. But your post is sooo stupid you get a pass.

^^^ bwahahahahahahaha and dang, after 6 months of potential buyers asking for a photo or two and still not sold and still no photos?
You gotta admit thats kinda odd.

Hey TX. We see these from time to time. I think Hent let's the BS go as teachable moments. I give this kid some slack because he included a phone number. My first sale on here was a 14cc Honda head to Brian from F&B. First thing he asked me for was my phone number and name. Including a phone number to me is key.
Buying selling and trading is important to me because its now my budget for this hobby. So if someone was criticizing one of my sale threads I would take it personal. Plus its against the rules.
Some members have ongoing riffs and makes it entertaining but flat out attempts at comedy on a sale thread by a Newbie?

I'll gladly text the block # to whoever wants it or better yet call me and I'll give it to you. I will also try to get a picture of everything uploaded to my computer for all the picture collectors. I'm a very reasonable person and have bought and sold thousands of dollars in snowmobile and jet ski parts on the internet. My personal cell phone number is provided for anyone with questions or concerns. Thanks for all the interest.

P.S if anyone does have land for sale in Montana I would be interested, looking to build a hunting camp out west. Does NOT have to be ocean front just have elk and mule deer :)

This is neither a snowmobile or jet ski kind of crowd here please post your photos or you will never hear the end of it . Thanks for your understanding .

I'll gladly text the block # to whoever wants it or better yet call me and I'll give it to you. I will also try to get a picture of everything uploaded to my computer for all the picture collectors. I'm a very reasonable person and have bought and sold thousands of dollars in snowmobile and jet ski parts on the internet. My personal cell phone number is provided for anyone with questions or concerns. Thanks for all the interest.

P.S if anyone does have land for sale in Montana I would be interested, looking to build a hunting camp out west. Does NOT have to be ocean front just have elk and mule deer :)
I would have settled for just answering my questions,don't have time to play games.im done parts are on there way.

I'm not playing games with anyone. You guys made a mockery of my post. If you didn't have "time for games" or were serious about making a purchase you would have called me or text me and got the answer to your question ASAP and you wouldn't be wasting your time on a minibike forum classified add that you show no real interest in. I don't know why I'm even responding to some of this B.S you guys already made my post look like a comic book now I'm stooping down to all the tire kickers level by responding.

I'll post some pics, answer phone calls, text messages whatever it takes for people to respect my post.