Big Heald mini bike and neat little custom mini also.

Greetings,
New here, just joined to post these little bikes that have been kicking around the garage.
Heald runs and drives really well. The little micro mini was built by a West Coast Artist/Craftsman/Fabricator.
All new and heavy duty for adults (if you can scrunch up big time) or the kids in your group. We keep it on the wall in the
shop! All new, never had fluids. Heavy duty chain/clutch/ gears. All kinds of trick hand fabricated cool parts.
Pics should tell the story hopefully.
Not trying to get rich here. Just want them to go to real mini-bike guys. At 70 years old ready to send them off
to one of you nuts!
How about $675 for Micro
and $775 for the Heald?
Have all the orig. fenders, lights and lighting kit wires and orig seat for the Heald
that will come with her.
I think these will both make some family happy - maybe just the right Christmas gift for the hard to buy for "kid"...
Best to call me at home (805) 466-1015. That is a home land line . Sorry won't take a text
Not any good at responding to messages and back and forth with e-mail etc.

Attachments

And your avatar states you’re 47? Just saying…
Don't even know wtf an avatar is! Don't care . Last I checked I'm still 70 . Read ad - Re: Sh#$y seat. Have no problem keeping that steel/leather seat for our choppers. Have all orig. stuff for bike and seat. If interested call - one and done reply .
Hope this helps.

Don't even know wtf an avatar is! Don't care . Last I checked I'm still 70 . Read ad - Re: Sh#$y seat. Have no problem keeping that steel/leather seat for our choppers. Have all orig. stuff for bike and seat. If interested call - one and done reply .
Hope this helps.
It's your profile that states your age as 47. Been some scammers on here, members are leery of new members with bikes/parts for sale. If you contradict your information, it makes members more suspicious of you.

Screenshot 2023-10-23 183854.png

Motors are different on those heald bikes maybe just my old eyes…but that’s why I asked if there are two..for once I’m not starting shit I was interested in the heald just looks like two different motors…again on my phone…