Bikes for sale at Windber

jeep4me

I'll have a number of bikes for sale at Windber. So make sure to leave some room in your truck or trailer for one, or more, of these beauties:

1. Snowco Trike. Has a brand new 6.5hp Predator engine. Drive system is a Comet torque converter. Includes the original set of wheels with tires (tires are shot, but the rims are OK). Runs great and is faster than any of my minibikes. Seat is in great condition, fiberglass body is in good condition. My son will be riding this one for the better part of the Windber weekend. So possession will have to be late on Saturday afternoon. Asking $650 or best.

2. Fuji Go Devil. This is one of my favorite bikes. It is almost completely original (I just changed the grips yesterday because they were splitting apart). It runs great, rides nice. Includes the original carrying bag (tattered and dry rotted but I still store it in it). Just cleaned and dry lubed the torque converter. This is one great survivor. Asking $1000 or best.

3. E-Rivet electric minibike. Basically a miniature version of the DB30. This little bike runs good and includes the charger. Battery takes a full charge. It is perfect for that little boy or girl who is just learning to ride on a minibike. Travel speed is probably 8-10mph. Asking $150 or best.

4. Heald Super Bronc VT8. This one may or may not come with me. I haven't quite decided yet. If you are truly interested please let me know and I will definitely make room for it. Currently this bike is apart, but most everything is there to make able to ride. It has a great running 8hp Tec, w/lighting coil. Includes head and tail light, original "flat" Heald exhaust and many other new or original parts. New stainless steel handle bars from Ron Kimball. Seat has been recovered, but still have the original cover. Rear shocks are bad, at best. Tires hold air but they are 40+ years old or so. Selling it as a project bike. Asking $675 cash firm. I'll keep it if I can't get that much out of it.

I may have a couple more before tomorrow but I can't make any promises.

Thanks!:thumbsup::scooter: