Bird Duck roller for sale

my Bird Duck is for sale. there's a pic of it in my sig and i pulled the Tec and TAV out of it today.

you'll get everything minus that and the throttle cable is broken.

$628 obo.

i won't ship, you have to come get it. i can meet up at the North Concord BART station (it's 2 minutes away from me and easy to get to).

reasonable offers. :thefinger:

if it doesn't sell locally i might consider trading. i need the money right now and don't want to deal with shipping (still busy getting settled after the move and fixing problems with the house).

I'll pay a buck two sixty three, but I want it delivered personally. That way you can instruct me on the reassembly.

No I'm not a poet. That was a accident.:lol::laugh::lol:

I would like another duck.... But your a little far.

I'll trade you some track time for it LOL
i'll give you the Cat and the Bird Duck rollers for the one i want back if you also include the TAV, wheels/tires and seat. you can keep the 3.5 that's in it. actually, i don't really care about the seat so without it would be ok too. it's going to get a modded GX390 and i'd want a bigger seat.

if that's a no go, tear that bitch apart so i can bring the Cat over.:thefinger:

track time doesn't matter to me since i don't have a running mini bike right now. :doah:

Last edited: