bird minibike 4 sale.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CAPER*CRAZY*

Fing banned. Dont come back.
]oh bill1 just because your getting him to do a project for you ...is diffrent to buying a bike sight unseen..and expect the person to be honest....and just send a bunch of cash.....also his personality shows what a hurtfull sick minded person he is to tell every one on the internet "i should go and take my meds" he made this comment because he knows im a war veteran...this alone should tell you about a person when they start making personal deep personal comments.. .....so look at it from this angle....now every knows i got burnt!!! because he put me on blast!!!"with he did on his own account" this will keep him honest on your minibike project!! so lucky you i got burnt first!!!...he wont want to :censure: up on your project because if he burns any one else form here on in...every one will remember what he did to me and will go back and relize i was telling the truth.......so in hind sight he shot him self in the foot ..for posting a comment about something he did and starting a problem ...after i never told a sole..and kept it to my self.. ...kind of like how killers like to collect news paper clippings.of what they did to others....they just carnt stand not having people know something happend...... so he shoot him self in the foot and has to be honest from here on in...!!! thats a good thing for other honest people like my self!!!!! hent please remove this posting thred

Strigoi What Ya Stirin?

Ive been in the Sewer Biz for 23 years....Is that what I think it is in that pot that yer stirin? :001_9898:
HMMMMMM

Sewer work is like heart surgery...you cant do your job without spillin a little.

Last edited:
5 YEAR OLDS SAYS IT ALL...but the moderator should monitor it a liitle better i have been on plenty of forums and this has to be the worst in this department great site but poor moderators...its called derailing when you have nothing good to say about the person post and all post that are that way should be removed and warn works well on other sites i suggest adopting that then it would never get to the 5 yo level :hammer:

i don't have the time to check every thread that is posted. if some of our members would grow up some this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

i used to be more involved but then people complained to Hent about that. i just let most things go now since no matter what people will bitch.

i don't have the time to check every thread that is posted. if some of our members would grow up some this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

i used to be more involved but then people complained to Hent about that. i just let most things go now since no matter what people will bitch.
Yup, sounds about right. The problem there is those type of people get a kick out of that kind of stuff so you're not going to stop them unless they do get banned... but THEN what? They come back under a new name even 5-year-oldier and pissier than ever..... This thread is like 4 pages long now... and The guy STARTED the thing just because he wants to sell a bike.... and look where it's at now.. Argument.. I think Dodge had it right. If there is bad blood between TWO PARTICULAR guys they should go duke it out in the K-Mart parking lot or something.. Sitting here in a pissing match doesn't prove a damn thing. Expecting the guy to sit here and delete every thread where people start arguing and have to babysit and hold everybodys hand all day 24-7 on thousands of people and hundreds of threads is a bit much I'd say....

Bird Minibike

quote:Yup, sounds about right. The problem there is those type of people get a kick out of that kind of stuff so you're not going to stop them unless they do get banned... but THEN what? They come back under a new name even 5-year-oldier and pissier than ever..... This thread is like 4 pages long now... and The guy STARTED the thing just because he wants to sell a bike.... and look where it's at now.. Argument.. I think Dodge had it right. If there is bad blood between TWO PARTICULAR guys they should go duke it out in the K-Mart parking lot or something.. Sitting here in a pissing match doesn't prove a damn thing. Expecting the guy to sit here and delete every thread where people start arguing and have to babysit and hold everybodys hand all day 24-7 on thousands of people and hundreds of threads is a bit much I'd say

And of course,"The Restore Kid" can't let it go...........so let me put this to rest.
My 1st initial response posted in this thread was:

Bird mini
It was this one(now, motor removed)painted gold with white wheels.
Note:The pin-head that is selling it is a major FLAKE,so watch it!
regards,Joel
Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery

Dictionary definition

Pinhead----Slang. a stupid person; nitwit.

Flake----Slang. an eccentric person; screwball. It does not mean anything so crude as 'crazy,' but it's well beyond 'screwball' and far off to the side of 'eccentric.'

The reason I posted that was to WARN others about this guy.

Perhaps I shouldn’t have used,”pinhead”,I can see where that can be taken as insulting and offensive.
:doah:
regards,Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.