Bird Wren or Lark

New to the forum as of today. I just picked up this late 60's Bird Mini bike today. The guy I got it from had it listed as a Bird Wren. I think it may be a Lark by he look of the handle bars. Any help would be appreciated.

Hambone

markus

That is actually a penney's foremost "golden pinto"

There was a version that had the long mounted chainguard as well (thats what that extra tab is for), just no full side shot in the gallery of it :doah:

Thanks guys. This will be my 1st foray into building a mini bike. I have been playing with American muscle for many years (currently a 68' Camaro and 90' K5 blazer projects in my stable). I am thinking about making this into a bobber (sort of like a 40's military issue Harley)

Hey guys, this seems to be closest to where I should be asking.:shrug: ??? Yesterday I bought the lark that is my avator pic. I think I may have a all original bird lark spyder!!! It's white(obviously) with a purple seat, tall sissy bar, long chain guard, 5'' wheels & original 3.5hp tec. Any input would be appreciated. Not much of a forum guy & got alot to learn about these bikes so go easy on me.