Blown-up 6.5HP OHV Block

I have a blown-up 2000-ish 6.5HP Tecumseh block. The air cleaner fell off, sucked dirt into the bore, and ruined it. My dad and I tried a new stock sized piston (was all we could source) and a very shitty homebrew hone. Only had 60PSI compression after the rebuild. The only option for saving this engine is a big bore job. It has a crank, flywheel, conrod, stock piston, and flywheel shroud. I will get more details on this engine after I get it off the :censure:it shelf.

My question is, worth keeping for one of you or trash it?

Last edited:
I have a blown-up 2000-ish 6.5HP Tecumseh block. The air cleaner fell off, sucked dirt into the bore, and ruined it. My dad and I tried a new stock sized piston (was all we could source) and a very shitty homebrew hone. Only had 60PSI compression after the rebuild. The only option for saving this engine is a big bore job. It has a crank, flywheel, conrod, stock piston, and flywheel shroud. I will get more details on this engine after I get it off the :censure:it shelf.

My question is, worth keeping for one of you or trash it?
I have a complete engine I'll sell you , $25 plus shipping

[MENTION=49522]tecumseh power[/MENTION] hasn't been responding to my PMs and the check hasn't come through. If anybody else is interested, the pictures are there, $20 shipped.