Bonanza Chopper Trike?

markus

Thats a Comette machine and tool from NJ, not much info on the company. I dunno if they built a trike version of their chopper, but it looks well done if its custom. I'd be taking the risk or at least looking closer at it if I was around there :thumbsup:

its based off the comette III chopper:

That's the bike.:thumbsup: Simple Tom actually found that ad for me. I was talking to a old timer and he told me about a mini bike company that he remembered was in my area.:thumbsup:

pomfish

I got no dog in this fight, however can't imagine a factory using a 2 piece rear sprocket. Also the welds around shock mount and axle plate look cheezy.
Factory wheel front, astro wheels in back, again not likely. But stranger things have happened.
Looks cool but too narrow for stability.

At around $150 it may be tempting.
Later,
Keith

Bought the trike a few weeks back. Welds are 100% from the factory, confirmed by Markus on OldMiniBikes. No grind marks or cuts in the frame at all. Once the frame was cleaned the weld marks were clear that was not done in a back yard garage. Frame is straight as an arrow. Has original blue comette paint on axle tabs. Rear sprocket is 2 piece but axle same that came on the Barris trikes. Was well worth the trip and the $250.00

Last edited: