Bonanza minibike

edwin

asking $350 or #300 less the motor. has the bonanza badge on forks in great condition. no rewelds or cracks. all straight. i have a swing arm, for $ 30 if would like to convert it to a swingarm frame. suspension works great in the front. has rubber bootys. rear brakes have been restored and wired wheeled. has 6 inch og kidney bean rims with og general tires .5.5 honda gx 160 with hilliard clutch. all there except correct engine, read to restore or ride as is. any questions ? just pm me. located in sun valley ca 91352.

oh yes a charactor and a iheard you like to mess around...its rough to be the president of the E.E.A.F. I saw the sticker but where is the bill board:hammer:

Bobby, (Allen 1967) is the president of the central chapter, he also has a compulsion for Bonnanza mini bikes, Do we see a certain corrolation here? I know that they chat ever so often, could this be some kind of mini bike summit meeting? When we all get together we raise our arms and say hail to the president, looks like next time we are all together, for the two of them, We'll have to do a combined hail. HAIL TO THE PRESIDENTS. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::lol::lol:

MiniBike Paul

He let me ride his mini around the grounds of his estate!! But, back to the thread topic, the M.P. express leaves at 0 dark 30 tomorrow morning for the center of CA and there is still room for said Bonanza!! Time is running out . . . . . . . .

edwin

well now that the holiday crunch is over, and no one was interested in the bonanza, ive decided to keep it, look out for future coverage on the resto.