Bonanza Or Trail Horse?

I saw this one on craigslist-pretty reasonably priced.......I'm thinking it is a Trail Horse GTO model of some sort. Any guesses? Could it be a Bonanza? Thanks for any replies.

It's a Trail Horse, General Appliance built bike. You can tell by the jack shaft mounts. GA built bikes have welded on brackets that the jack shaft mounts bolt on to. The Bonanza jack shaft mounts are welded to the frame.

Last edited:
that sure does look like a trail horse. It has the two little brackets movin on the bottom of the frame to add a comment to speed clutch system to it which I did back in the late sixties when I own one. If it has the on off switch in front of this week the seat between the frames you probably got a trail horse there. I don't know much about finances so it's up to you to do some more research I would suppose the one I had was a GT 350. good luck nice looking bike

capguncowboy

that sure does look like a trail horse. It has the two little brackets movin on the bottom of the frame to add a comment to speed clutch system to it which I did back in the late sixties when I own one. If it has the on off switch in front of this week the seat between the frames you probably got a trail horse there. I don't know much about finances so it's up to you to do some more research I would suppose the one I had was a GT 350. good luck nice looking bike
This thread is about 18 months old