Bonanza w/ 6.5 clone $420 obo

:if we counted hours building these bikes we we would all be bankrupt:eek:but its fun for us...a quick rebuild is about 25 hrs ...i know this bike it has cmpeted dilligently in our valley races...its solid and proven:smile:
My feelings too ..It seems many think these mini bikes are only worth $$ if they own them :tongue:....I like working on my junk with my son , that's why I do it.

I do this for the love of the hobby, not going to get rich buying, and selling mini bikes. I love the bikes you're selling Edwin, wish I had some expendable cash to buy one.:thumbsup:

edwin

new lower asking price.

perfect running condition and
the frame is perfect, no rewelds and is straight., has new 6" tri-stars wheels with drum brakes, 6.5 clone has less than 5 hours. take it for a test ride!!!! sfv $420 obo
asking $400 OR BEST OFFER!!!!! any OFFERS just pm me. thanks.

edwin

!!!!sold!!!!!!!

perfect running condition and
the frame is perfect, no rewelds and is straight., has new 6" tri-stars wheels with drum brakes, 6.5 clone has less than 5 hours. Take it for a test ride!!!! Sfv $420 obo
sold!!!!!! All gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Edwin, Took the Bonanza out to the desert this weekend and had hella fun, actually rode it more than my KTM 250. This mini made me happy I bought it and the fellas out in the dez were checkin it out hard core. Slapped my AMA district desert plate on it and hope to see you fools in ventura.

edwin

Hey Edwin, Took the Bonanza out to the desert this weekend and had hella fun, actually rode it more than my KTM 250. This mini made me happy I bought it and the fellas out in the dez were checkin it out hard core. Slapped my AMA district desert plate on it and hope to see you fools in ventura.
thats awesome, im really glad your enjoying the bonanza. and trust you me, we will see you @ ventura.