Bonanza wheel??

From what I can gather this looks like it is a Bonanza MX 1500 wheel. Is there anyway I can confirm this. I was going to post in the for sale section, but did not want to misrepresent it. Any help is appreciated, Jeremy

well now hold on a second, take a look here before you dismiss it as "not vintage" In particular the MX's

BONANZA MODELS ID & BROCHURES

someone should come along and give you the correct info about it though. Maybe how to identify it as a newer reproduction or the real deal:shrug:
I haven't completely dismissed it, the mx 1500 is what got me thinking it was a Bonanza, but its either newer or never been used...One reason It may not be a new wheel is that it doesn't have any bearings and the new ones come with them? Hopefully someone will chime in with a way to tell new from old

If it has Bonanza cast on the inside of the lip where the tire mounts, it's vintage.

If it has a part number cast in the inside of the center section it a new spinner. The P/N's are 8020 and 8021

If it has Bonanza cast on the inside of the lip where the tire mounts, it's vintage.

If it has a part number cast in the inside of the center section it a new spinner. The P/N's are 8020 and 8021
Thats it...It has those part numbers in the center section. I knew someone would know, and that was quick... Thanks for the help guys:thumbsup: