Boonie Bike Roller

I've come to the conclusion that I will not get around to finishing this one up so I have decided to offer it here and see if anyone wants to give it a new home. This is My Boonie Bike. I started with a very nice straight frame and it was sandblasted, any rust pitting filled, and minor issues worked out, then epoxy primed and urethane coated. The fenders were nice straight pieces to start with and the front had extra support added to the bottom side out of sight to keep it from fluttering around. They were blasted, primed and painted also. The front tire is NOS, and the rear is super nice used. Rear wheel will need touched up. The clutch Guard is included and is a super nice repop. I have the stand off bolt and it is included. I believe the seat is a Kenny seat. I have the Jackshaft bracket also. It also has the correct kickstand but it will need reconditioned. Rear brake and sprocket are NOS as are the foot peg covers and grips. Asking $350 OBO and it is located in the Downriver area of SE MI. I am right off I-75. Not looking to ship this as I would be afraid of it being damaged but I will work with your shipper if you wish to do so. PP as friend or add the 3%. Please PM any questions instead of commenting here so we don't over bump this..Thanks.

IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0031.JPG

Last edited: