Bronco?

Thanks again Markus. Looks like it would have been a pretty nice bike once upon a time.
Martin.

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

Thanks again Markus. Looks like it would have been a pretty nice bike once upon a time.
Martin.
Martin, when you post these "What is it" posts, you are supposed to go back and mark which member provided you the best answer.

I've decided to tell you this, because some of those who play along at giving these answers have invested thousands of dollars (Canadian, not US) in literature to be able to do this. I am not kidding, this stuff is REAL.

So please. Give them the credit due, so that the rest of us can continue to enjoy the knowledge they bring to the mini bike community.

This has been a pubic service announcement. Spank You.

Thanks Dave. I agree with you, as I’ve benefitted numerous times from the vast wealth of information from fellow members. I’ve been able to mark the best answer in the past. Having trouble at times. I’ll sort it out. Spanking deserved.
Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Lol. Frigging snowbirds,”eh”? By the way you’re included in the list of members I’ve benefitted from. Wish I’d listened harder regarding the Cat 400ts forks I needed.

Lol. Frigging snowbirds,”eh”? By the way you’re included in the list of members I’ve benefitted from. Wish I’d listened harder regarding the Cat 400ts forks I needed.
Snowbirds comprise of the majority of the town right now. Most of them are from US States that begin with the letter "M" and have snow in them, followed by every Western US State, followed by Canada, followed by the US Eastern states.

We try and avoid the roads until April when they leave, all at once. However at the same time they are leaving, several colleges and universities have spring break, and they come here with their drunk boyfriends, who pass out, leaving us old curmudgeons free to look at their girl friend's pasty-covered breasts. It is a fine time to be sixty, own a 38 foot power catamaran and several gold chains.

Thanks for the kind words.

The reason I was looking at that bike, was it seems to have the same shocks I need for my Taco ST100. Veronica if I’m not mistaken.