Brooks Roller

jeep4me

I got this roller earlier this summer for son to fix up and ride at Windber next year. Unfortunately, he doesn't care for it.....he wants something newer.

So, here it is. It's a Brooks roller, this would have been the deluxe model back in the day. This bike is almost the same size as a Super Bronc

I'm selling it as it sits. No motor, no drive system. It currently has two braking options. One on the front hub (drum w/brake band) and a foot peddle scrub brake.

The frame is nice and true. No rewelds that I have seen. Forks were bent slightly, but I got those straighten out. Fenders are nice, seat is nice, gas tank is original with little to no rusting on the inside. Tires look original, have some weather checking, but still hold air.

I do have a minibike H50 with lighting coil that I bought for it. But the engine is nonrunning and needs some work (missing all the linkages, from and to the carb/throttle/governor controls). We could work that into the deal if there's interest.

Looking to get $400 as it sits (not including the motor). But, I'm always open to offers. I would even do a trade for a minibike that my son would want.