can anyone help me id this one??

I dont think that's a Manco. The rear axle mounts should be under the frame tube not on top. Plus the down tube behind the neck is to far apart. Also the fender mounts look to high up on the fork. Maybe its a real early one that Im not familiar with.:shrug:

I dont think that's a Manco. The rear axle mounts should be under the frame tube not on top. Plus the down tube behind the neck is to far apart. Also the fender mounts look to high up on the fork. Maybe its a real early one that Im not familiar with.:shrug:

Some Mancos did have the mount on the top, they had several versions of the streaker. Most of them were painted red, but mine was originally painted blue. Mine is a little different then most, my engine mounting plate is different then most.

Dobber. Yep Ive seen some with the mounts on the top but the front part of the OP's bike is def not any Manco that I have seen. :shrug:

Simple Tom.....you have a call at the OldMiniBikes courtesy phone....Simple Tom to the courtesy desk please.:laugh: