Canadain NR-Racing Dealer!!

A friend of my Dad's let me know about this wicked site.

check us out for mini bike parts and kart racing parts.

KART WORKS CANADA INC.

visit our online store.

We deal
NR-RACING
RLV
TS-Racing
DWT
K&N
HONDA
Maxtourqe

We have up to date shopping cart with wish list, smart cart, and also shipping calculator just log in and get a quote on parts in Canadian Dollars.

Some parts that are on back order from us can be here in days please inquire.

welcome to the site....

i found your guys site a little while ago, its really nice to have a canadian company to get quality stuff from.:thumbsup:

i'll be placing a order with you guys shortly.

Yes its nice to have a Canadian suplier.

My issue however is the high mark up ( not specific, not pointing and naming names ). Do the math in many cases its cheaper to order from the USA.

25% mark up is a lot fat on a 5% exchange rate and even the shipping in Canada is more than the USA when dealing with some people.

For those of us in Canada my best advice is find a friend near the US boarder and have parts shipped there for pick up. I get all of my stuff delivered to a furnature store in Soo Michigan. A chum with a Nexis card makes the pick up and send me my parts. This is always cheaper than buying local.

Sometimes you can get a Honda part much cheaper from a Honda source.
For example I can get the T3 gx160 flat top for 30 dollars somplaces will charge you 50-70 for this with some work done to it. If your smnart and handy you can cut your own skirts and save a pile of money ( and local pick up ).
The GXV aluminum flywheel can be had for around 60- 80 dollars from a Honda source if you know the right people or you can pay 120 dollars for it from a karting source.

Remember when dealing with parts venders there is the price you pay, the price they ask and what the part is actualy worth. The vender must make money to stay in buisness but if your nice there is wigle room ( and in many cases a lot of it ) if you hagle.

Last edited:
most us distributors use ups . talk about markup . figure in the brokerage fee,s as well . the canadian supplier is a bargin . ups is expensive .they ship canada post as well .i will buy from kartworks . it is a very reputable company .

When I off shore parts I deal directly with the suplier and avoid midle men.

Brokers are cheap usualy 5% of you find a good one ( shameless plug for George A Gray ltd ). You can't make money and deal with UPS for shipping. You need volume and you must be able to move it or warehousing to sit on it.

I can get a 1000 pounds of parts from Mumbia to Montreal for 300 dollars by ocean frieght ( and thanks to the drop in the baltic dry rates right now that 80 dollars per cubic meter of container price is in free fall ).

Second you go to the docks and collect your property yourself. After a while you learn the ropes and don't need a broker fill in your own paper work....

Buying things from the USA is so much easier honestly you would have to be an idiot to use UPS for anything other than a critical spare. Find a trucking company looking for a load back for example many adviertise for things like this and here is a place a good broker can help you out.

Thanks for the support guys.

Buy the way we are the Canadian Distributor of Box Stock Project Engines
Starting at $149.95

Oh and a GX160 STD Piston T3 $31.63 Not 50-70 dollars
That is everyones price.
By the way there is no wiggle room at Kart Works, sorry I will just put that out there right now to clear anything up about getting deals everyone is treated equally.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support guys.

Buy the way we are the Canadian Distributor of Box Stock Project Engines
Starting at $149.95

Oh and a GX160 STD Piston T3 $31.63 Not 50-70 dollars
That is everyones price.
By the way there is no wiggle room at Kart Works, sorry I will just put that out there right now to clear anything up about getting deals everyone is treated equally.
Boy your parts are expensive.
No offence but its cheaper to go off shore for OEM Honda parts.

Nice fuzzy enigmatic picture of an OEM Honda box with a customs declaration written in Chinese with the sample box ticked........
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=38260&title=customs&cat=500

I could post some names and email and open the flood gates to the people I deal with. But there is the potential that YOUR supliers are screwing YOU Kartworks.
So let me ask ARE YOU SURE thats the best you can do on OEM parts?
If you need some help PM.

I am not trying to scam you or harm your buisness, but the mark up on some of your stuff is double what I can buy it for direct

Last edited:
No one will order his overpriced mark-up of American parts anyway.:doah::doah:
Your not realy the target group for this fellow.
In Canada the costs are different ( consider taxes, duties and shipping costs ).
Many venders were sitting on parts purchased when the dollar was weaker so the cost of their inventory is higher.
Many buy parts from the USA and mark them up.
A few buy parts direct from the manufacturer, but because of a lack of competition keep prices high.
And a small minority have invested a lot of time and money to build a stock of parts and are trying to grow their buisness and market share

The danger for all these people is the fact the world has changed.
You don't need to shop Canadian or American anymore and there are people all over the world who will bend over backwards to sell you just about anything.

Case in point:
There is a chain of hardware stores here that most fellows buy their clones from. Princess auto.....
Kartworks sells clones too!
Better clones for less so why would you deal Princess Auto?

You need to keep your buisness sharp and grow or you will end up passed over by your target market.
A long the way your going to make enemies Lister/Petter and Duetz Canada Hate me because I open Pandoras box and brought in cheap aftermarket engines and parts that basterdized their market in my industry.
But if they had charged reasonable prices in line with what US and UK dealers were charging I would not have had the oppertunity now would I?