Carb blueprinted or close

wel what do you guys think blue printed or close i think so lol.Ive remove the choke taped and pluged hole. I took out the trotle shaft and screw and thined it way down. ive sorta bored the air intake side itve repoved every thing for the breath the breather niple and all and i drilled tapped and pluged that hole. i want your opinons good bad or horible lol. (its a tec carb by the way)

There made from aluminum. That's a small venturi carb so it's only going to flow as much air as you can get through it. Playing with the T shaft and removing the choke is not going to help your proformance. If you go through a bunch of Tecumseh carbs you will find some with a larger bore. Or just get a walbro from a HH100, it will bolt right on and they are 1" straight through. But if you had fun grinding on that carb thats all that counts.:thumbsup:

There made from aluminum. That's a small venturi carb so it's only going to flow as much air as you can get through it. Playing with the T shaft and removing the choke is not going to help your proformance. If you go through a bunch of Tecumseh carbs you will find some with a larger bore. Or just get a walbro from a HH100, it will bolt right on and they are 1" straight through. But if you had fun grinding on that carb thats all that counts.:thumbsup:
actualy youre rite i ran across another that had a tinccy wiency bore zsicze were the ventuiri wa s thats why i selected this one

Hmm you know i was thinkin venturi or not an air restricitoion is an air restrictionthe less you got the freer the air flows so theareticle even with the venturi if you dont have chunks of metal in the way air can still flow freer corect?