Carburetor adjustment

My engine cuts out at half choke, where you get maximum RPM, as the carburetor adjustment screw is set wrong. Now, I want to know where to screw the screw to set it right: In or out? Out is higher RPM (More fuel, richer mixture), and in is lower RPM. Which do I want, or is it just a smooth engine RPM and note?

we can't really tell you where to put the screw. you need to ride, tweek it, ride, tweek it. you can also check the plug to get an idea of how your mixture is. if it's black you're too rich and if it's white you're too lean. it should be a tannish color.

we can't really tell you where to put the screw. you need to ride, tweek it, ride, tweek it. you can also check the plug to get an idea of how your mixture is. if it's black you're too rich and if it's white you're too lean. it should be a tannish color.
It is black. But what do I do to help it run on half choke? It worked on half choke earlier, but then it stalled, so I restarted it and it didn't work oncemore.

it's black because you're running with the choke partialy on or it's too rich. if it's tuned properly, you shouldn't have to run it with the choke partially on all the time.

another thing, have you checked/cleaned your jets to make sure there isn't any crap in them?

it's black because you're running with the choke partialy on or it's too rich. if it's tuned properly, you shouldn't have to run it with the choke partially on all the time.

another thing, have you checked/cleaned your jets to make sure there isn't any crap in them?
Yeah, the jets seem fine, but I thought half choke is best?

i always run bikes with the choke off once they're warmed up. i only need it on to get my 5.5 clone to start now. i leave it on for maybe 2 or 3 seconds at most.