Carter Brothers GRAVE DIGGER go kart for sale

killer

First off, yes I am out of my mind, but I have no more room in my garage since the arrival of the Rokon.

Sooo, where to begin. this is and has been adult owned and operated, I have always kept it in the garage and maintained it well. The Digger has a 6 horse electric start Briggs with a torque a verter to chain drive jackshaft final drive. The engine runs awesome and the clutch works just as good. The digger has 1 flaw to it, my cousin got out and gaught the windshield top and cracked it, however it does dot look bad at all and I have some repair polymer to go with it.

The 2 bonuses with this beast are that it will come with a Carter bros mini monster jeep body as well as a 92 Suzuki lt-160 with no plastics I had intentions of ripping the quad apart and installing the suspension and engine on the monster. I couldnt bring myself to do it.

Either way I am looking to get $3500 or best offer for the package as a whole, So far I have a pending offer of a lifted Yamaha grizzly 660 with plow and a ton of extras. I am mainly into 4x4 atv's now, What do you have? I am located in the southeast MI. area.

you can reach me at spm48180@yahoo.com leave your number or offer.

Last edited:

killer

that looks cool some kid will be happy good luck on the sell:scooter:
SGV, oh Yeah..LOl I have had insane offers I think one guy even offered me his wife...:blink: The way I figure it, some of us monster truck fans have die hard kid fans as well, so this would be the ultimate show off for the parking lots at the shows as well as cruising the block they live on.

killer

Holy :censure: that cart is worth more than my car! Its way cooler to. Imagine pullin' up to the drive thru in that. HA!
Well Scarfin8tor, I am also throwin in extras. the mini jeep body is a rare one as well and is in excellent shape, plus I am incluiding the running suzuki atv to boot. Sooo all in all it is a very decent price. But on the other hand I have had fantasies of putting a G.M. 4 banger under the digger and a trick suspension for a 1/2 scale conversion:shrug: I think that would blow everyone's mind, including mine! :doah:

killer

Hey all just to let you know I have since put the digger body back on the frame greased all fittings and re-installed the electric start wiring and a bought a new industrial battery to boot. The beast is ready to "DIG YOU A GRAVE" :hammer:

Hey all just to let you know I have since put the digger body back on the frame greased all fittings and re-installed the electric start wiring and a bought a new industrial battery to boot. The beast is ready to "DIG YOU A GRAVE" :hammer:
How about a video? Lets see it in action...