Cat Minibike roller re-list with updated pictures

Cat minibike. I believe it is mostly original. Would like to sell complete, but will part out if people need items. Comes with some parts from the rear caliper and assorted hardware. Also has the kick stand. I think the tecumseh 3 horse may be original. (h30-35317m serial #0129b (2 may be 8 or 9 I cant tell) I am located in MA, would ship if someone is interested. Serial number on frame is 700643. 125 bucks or will part.

Last edited:
OK guys she has to go. The caliper and kick stand are gone. I replaced the needle and seat. The motor starts right up, sounds clean, but stumbles a little at idle. Not sure if is because no air cleaner or the governor not being connected? Will take 80 as is, or let me know if you want parts.

cat minibike. I believe it is mostly original. Would like to sell complete, but will part out if people need items. Comes with some parts from the rear caliper and assorted hardware. Also has the kick stand. I think the tecumseh 3 horse may be original. (h30-35317m serial #0129b (2 may be 8 or 9 i cant tell) i am located in ma, would ship if someone is interested. Serial number on frame is 700643. 125 bucks or will part.
sold