CAT Parts

Now that that's got your attention, here's what I have:
One (1) complete rear wheel with sprocket AND star off of a 400x. Little if any road rash, wire wheeled and pretty much surface rust only on rim, star one tiny ding and no corroded surfaces--this star appears never chromed. $75.00 for the complete wheel.

One (1) repaired fork assembly off of a 400x. Completely stripped and wire wheeled. Forks straightened, and top triple tree re-welded. It's a stick weld, so it'll need to be filed down to match other side. $45.00

Other stuff:
One (1) Briggs 5hp tank. Zero rust in tank, surface rust in bowl. Dead Spider in tank included for free. $25.00

Two (2) No name 4" tires and tubes. Perfect condition with nubbies still on them. $10.00

All sales plus shipping (I started using FedEx because it's way cheaper than USPS). Paypal to a friend only.

I will consider a partial trade for a CAT rear fender in good condition.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey! I may need that rear wheel from you. Hold on.

Can you help me with some questions? I have a cat minibike, see pics I about to post

Okay, so questions: Do you know about CAT serial numbers? My bike has 7047814.

Pics: From my gallery - the bike is now in parts and sandblasted. Doing some welding to it

Current rear wheel is an odd 5" one, but the front is 6" CAT:

Last edited:
Hey! I may need that rear wheel from you. Hold on.

Can you help me with some questions? I have a cat minibike, see pics I about to post
Send me a pm. Have another member interested in wheel, but not heard back from him. Still have it with the Star. John G knows his CAT stuff...I'm learning it. My project logs, Furball and Son of Furball, take you through the whole rebuild including adapting a STENS disc brake caliper and building seat mounts. Gangasta CAT is a 350ss, and a bit different.

Send me a pm. Have another member interested in wheel, but not heard back from him. Still have it with the Star. John G knows his CAT stuff...I'm learning it. My project logs, Furball and Son of Furball, take you through the whole rebuild including adapting a STENS disc brake caliper and building seat mounts. Gangasta CAT is a 350ss, and a bit different.
Messaged.

Bump
Prices reduced
Forks now 40 plus shipping FedEX
Rear wheel with Star (I tossed the sprocket because it was so worn) 65 plus shipping FedEX
Star only: 20 (it's very clean) plus 6 bucks Priority
Briggs 5hp tank 20 plus shipping FedEX

Paypal to a friend only

Sadly, no name knobbies had to go on the ARCO as the Double Indians were too badly dry rotted. No longer available.

Star, front forks and Briggs 5hp tank still available. Forks are 1970 400x.

Bump-a-licious.

Cat 400x forks still available. One (1) good star. One Briggs 5hp tank.

Willing to trade 5hp tank for Briggs 3hp small tank (for vacu-jet) or a round 3 x 8 tank (building another OHH60 Tec for fun -- see Gangsta CAT)