Cat r3001

Hi,
Up for sale I have a cat r3001 (a 300x with fenders) in pieces. I this was my first mini bike, and got me into the hobby, but I bit off more than I can chew thinking I could restore it. It is missing the front fender and kill switch plate, but other than that it has most of the parts. All the chrome parts need redone, but other than that, most of the other stuff has been bought. The package includes all the new parts I bought for it, and the original parts. I have two sets of tires for it (a pair with diamond tread, and the original universal tread tires), and two front forks (the original that are bent, and another set I bought that are almost perfect.
I'd like to get $600 for all of it or best offer. I will not part out this bike, and would like to see it going to someone who will cherish it as much as I did.
***LOCAL PICK UP ONLY*** I have no means to get to the post office, so the buyer must come pick the stuff up, or arrange to have it picked up. I will answer any questions you have through pm's.
Thank you for your interest,
Ty
IMG_1918.JPG IMG_1919.JPG IMG_1920.JPG IMG_1921.JPG IMG_1923.JPG IMG_1922.JPG IMG_1924.JPG

I am renewing this thread, $350 takes it. The red set of forks is now painted the same color as the rest (which I can also include the remainder of the can of paint used) and the rims are primed with their first coat of paint.

Well, last weekend I actually assembled the bike, so I’m just waiting to rebuild the engine and then it will be on here under complete mini bikes. Anyone that is interested let me know.