CAT roller needs a new home!

CarPlayLB

Hello All,
I acquired this CAT roller in a trade. I have way too many projects right now and this will sit til I am retired. The frame and forks are solid, no rewelds, everything is straight. The brake is brand new, and I have a new chain guide that will be included. All the stars are in good shape. Rear tire said yes to crack, so it will need to be replaced. I have tires here if needed. Original kickstand is there and works well. I'd like to get $5000 for this, but how 'bout we start at $250 plus shipping....and I like trades and beer

markus

and I like trades and beer

I'll offer an unopened can of refreshing Billy Beer and a fixer upper 1969 Rupp roadster. The engine is locked up though, its like it fused together with glue or something :drinkup:.........

could not help myself, that stuff is sitting above my computer right now :smile:

CarPlayLB

C'mon guys...why you attack my thread? I just need to get rid of this CAT! My family needs this to survive...they have grown tired of eating ramen noodles daily...I just need money for chrome and beer:drinkup:...can anyone help? For only $20.00 a day you can help an addict (que the Sarah McClaughlin song)

but anyhow, this is a serious thread...the CAT needs a dog to buy this! Trades? Offers? Tec motors are for little girls! Right owen?!Out of closet

C'mon guys...why you attack my thread? I just need to get rid of this CAT! My family needs this to survive...they have grown tired of eating ramen noodles daily...I just need money for chrome and beer:drinkup:...can anyone help? For only $20.00 a day you can help an addict (que the Sarah McClaughlin song)

but anyhow, this is a serious thread...the CAT needs a dog to buy this! Trades? Offers? Tec motors are for little girls! Right owen?!Out of closet
the entire time i was reading this,i kept thinking of the scene in the blues brothers where john belushi is telling carrie fisher all his excuses :laugh: