Central California RACES 4/2/10 Visalia Plaza Park Raceway

vette66_00

Date: April 2, 2010
Place: Visalia Plaza Park Raceway (see below for location and maps)
Gates open: 4pm
First Mini-Bike Moto: 5:30-6pm
Entry fee: $30 (per rider)

General admission: $8 (adults)
Seniors $5 (55 and older)
Students $3 (7-18)
Family Pass $20

Please join us at our First Mini Bike race of the 2010 season!
The track is a 1/5 mile clay oval very smooth and fast.
This will be a Run what you brug race.

So get those mini bikes out and support the tracks that give us a place to play, this will also be a fun safe way to test your building and riding skills.

You must wear helmet,ankle high boots, hiking boots, or riding boots, pants and long sleeve shirt for your safety. Mini-Bikes must be pull start and no gear box.

700 South Plaza Street
Visalia, CA 93277-9502
(559) 651-5114

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS

Video from last year!!
YouTube - minibike racing @plaza park vasalia ca 11-28-09

Last edited:
Looking forward to the races and seeing everyone again, even us old spectators have fun and enjoy the comrodery. With all these upcoming races will allen1967 have to build a new bike for each one? HAHA

Last edited:

vette66_00

Thanks Marv. I need to get more photos of the racers. Maybe in April during practice.

It's also on Craigslist in the Fresno area. But I cant post it again of other areas. I got to figure it out.

yeah thanks vette for postin the pic of me and pepboys battlin that was a fun day practicin in hanford. but seein that pic man i look like a monkey f:censure: a football lol

vette66_00

Do you have a schedule for all the mini bike races at plaza and kings? I built one and am dieing to race it and have some fun!
Yep here yah go. This is the list so far.

April 2nd and 16th-Visalia plaza park raceway

June 4th and 25th-Visalia plaza park raceway

July 3rd-Visalia plaza park raceway

July 10th and 11th Hanford speedway during the Hanford fair two day event

Aug 6th and 20th-Visalia plaza park raceway

BTW Calendar is working again Im updating the dates

Last edited:
Awesome thank you sir! Do the guys running the races have a website? I talked to a dude earlier on the phone that said his website was oldschoolminibikes.com but it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Was the guys name Greg? If so you are in the right spot.

The guys that are running the track don't have the minibikes listed as of yet. This is the only website that I know of that has any information on races. Well the only good web site period TBHWY.

The tracks web site is here.... Visalia Plaza Park Race Way

Everyone is excited about the race this friday night, lots of thrashing going on to get ready, will big Dan Tanna and pepboyspecial dominate the track or is there someone else lurking in the bushes? These are real 1/5 mile dirt oval races, no parade and no classes, just everyone trying to kick each others asses.

Everyone is excited about the race this friday night, lots of thrashing going on to get ready, will big Dan Tanna and pepboyspecial dominate the track or is there someone else lurking in the bushes? These are real 1/5 mile dirt oval races, no parade and no classes, just everyone trying to kick each others asses.
WOW, without classes and a parade there won't be 10 pages of crybabies.:sadcrying4:
Maybe everyone can just go out race and have some fun,:scooter:without all the the school girl :girl: drama.