Centrifugal clutch or torque converter?

Cuda54

Also use the plumb bob and measure to the rear tires to make sure the rear axle is straight. You could switch tires and see how it does too. And the rake of the forks seams way to straight you could add 2" to the bottom of the pivot and get what you need. Should ride better with that new rake too.

I found that the biggest thing that would help is if the forks weren’t in the same line as the steering head. That’s why moving the axle back made so much difference. I will say that also induced a bit of rake cause it raised the front end a tad. I am going to lower the front by raising the axle mounts and see how it does. If that isn’t enough I will cut new triple clamps with some offset to help.

That’s pretty much what I accomplished by moving where the axle was located. Got it all welded up today. Also got the wheelie bar done too! Now more painting. Then time to put it back together. I now have more than enough trail to make it nice and steady. And fixed the ride height.

Got it done! Now back to the mini bike. I have a Briggs 5hp I want to use but I can’t fit it with the gas tank on it. Looking for an intake I can use with a Mikuni or similar carb. 940E6F73-D6D4-486E-A5E4-4AF64F4637C8.jpeg