chappy

i just bought a old chappy for 50 bucks and it is in rough shape. it needs some tlc and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. the kick start is broken a peice kinda un screws so i put some jb weld onto it but idk if it will hold up the lights and ignition are really rough but if i could get it running i think that it would be a lot of fun any help is appreciated

also in doing some research it looks like it is a two speed is this correct? i have soe general mechanic knowledge so if it will run i caan get it too just want to know more about the systemb4 i get to deep into it

i got her running took it outover the weekend and did some off roading it was a blast i still have had no luck on the electronics. i think it may be the ignition switch because there is no key so i have to start it by turning it with a screw driver. i tookthe stator cover off and just turned it a little that is how i got it locked into gear and now i just have to pop start it the battery was totaly shot so now it does not have one the cable that is for the speedometer is broke so there is no speed indication on it the kill switch does work though and if i just hook up a 9 volt batter to the light wires they work so there has to just be a open somewhere is my thought pictures are coming and i live up on hill afb to answer your question.