cheapest mikuni kit for 212?

i have the upgraded air kit and an upgraded throttle linkage plus a home made open pipe on my predator 212. the throttle response is terrible because of all the links it has to go through before actually turning the valve. i want to put a mikuni kit on there but $100 seems like a lot for a non HP build. I really just want the simplicity and i want the throttle response to feel more like a real bike.

i've found these on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/22MM-MIKUN...ash=item25eba435b9:g:hgEAAOSwSwVaZ-WS&vxp=mtr

I'm wondering if they're worth it. i know it's probably not a real kuni, and i'm fine with that. i just want to know if anyone out there has tried these cheaper kits with success. i also like that the manifold is bent instead of sticking straight out. the GPS kits stick out way too fat after the a/f is on for my liking.

is it possible to part together a kit for less? i know it's asking a lot, just checking out options.

That is the manifold I use but you have to cut and reweld them as they are from a Honda monkey bike motor. The text of the ad says a stainless steel manifold so I have no idea what is included as the manifold shown is the monkey bike cast aluminum and it in no way fits a gx200 without a lot of work.

yeah i noticed the manifold look way off but it might also be the same photo used for a lot of kits which makes it seem more sketchy. if nothing else i suppose i could make manifolds and weld my own intake together and buy a cheap mikuni online. that's the long way around though. thanks for the input and pics

i have this same exact kit. i thought it was a generic photo. no, that is actually what you get. I messaged them and they said they maybe i got the wrong one. After 2 days they said they couldnt find the correct one and offered me a refund. I accepted and they told me i could keep what they had sent me.