Chopper...no clue part 3

Ok...I don't usually post here...but we all need help sometime..lol. Anyways...I posted this twice before here and never got a real answer or anyone that has ever seen one besides mine. Until this week I have only seen one...now I have two thanks to another local member. My guess has always been a small company or something not mainstream. It also has a HS-40 white motor originally I removed years ago to save on the red one. Anyways..here we go again...any help would be great, Thanks

I did the same thing. Scrolled through everything looking. It's great to see that it's something unknown. Now that I see two we know it's not a modified something else. Great looking bikes.

I did the same thing. Scrolled through everything looking. It's great to see that it's something unknown. Now that I see two we know it's not a modified something else. Great looking bikes.
Yep...but these are the only two I have seen. I have owned almost every chopper brand known to man through the years....but these bikes are just odd. So I guess in a sense...these must be the rarest chopper mini bikes in existence. The bidding starts at 1000.....LOL.

The rear wheel tabs are similar to a Ruttman. The front end with the way the wheel mounts reminds me of an old Bird Wren or something. Did a manufacturer use those pillow blocks on any other type of mini bike? Kickstand? What kind of rims? I guess there may be clues.

Last edited:
The rear wheel tabs are similar to a Ruttman. The front end with the way the wheel mounts reminds me of an old Bird Wren or something. Did a manufacturer use those pillow blocks on any other type of mini bike? Kickstand? What kind of rims? I guess there may be clues.
I actually went through last time and posted pics of every part of the bike..just made more confusion it seemed. The pillow blocks do not belong..the red bike has the correct square jackshaft blocks.

When I was looking at a mini last month the owner had a second one that he didn't want to sell but showed me anyway since I was interested in seeing it. Turned out it was a chopper with a non-working springer look front fork with very similar welded on top " V" shaped pieces if not the same. I thought it was a home made one but he claimed it was not but didn't know what kind it was but it was complete. That front end isn't workable correct? The extra bars are just for looks and support? I was pressed for time and it was buried in stuff so I will stop by again. I know this doesn't help much right now since I'm a newbie but I will get some pics and more info to compare probably in the next couple of weeks.

When I was looking at a mini last month the owner had a second one that he didn't want to sell but showed me anyway since I was interested in seeing it. Turned out it was a chopper with a non-working springer look front fork with very similar welded on top " V" shaped pieces if not the same. I thought it was a home made one but he claimed it was not but didn't know what kind it was but it was complete. That front end isn't workable correct? The extra bars are just for looks and support? I was pressed for time and it was buried in stuff so I will stop by again. I know this doesn't help much right now since I'm a newbie but I will get some pics and more info to compare probably in the next couple of weeks.
Correct..they are non suspension forks. They are basically very close to the Ruttman Grasshopper forks...but a little different. And any help...is better than no help. I have been trying to figure this bike out for over 8 years now and haven't found anything really. So any info or pics of another one would be appreciated and awesome man. Thanks